Soul-Care in Morocco: Yoga, Meditation & Dance in the High Atlas
Dance, move, play, and dive deep into your inner joy for well-being.
Why we love this tour
Calling all Soulful Beings Everywhere!
Join us on a transformational journey of deep Soul Care nestled in Toubkal National Park in the heart of the High Atlas Mountains. Our magical, authentic, eco-retreat guest house will offer the perfect sanctuary for daily yoga, meditation, and dance as we explore our inner nature amidst the exquisite natural surroundings. Our Kasbah offers a beautiful garden, on-site restaurant, private studio for our practices, traditional rooms, large rooftop terraces and balconies, and outstanding panoramic views of the High Atlas mountain range. Each day will include a customized guided hike through the traditional villages and landscape of the region, meditation/journaling, deep release yoga, soulful bellydance, gentle restorative practices and mindful community building within our group. This is an immersive experience in the culture and nature of the surrounding area. This retreat is part of Jeneen’s “Elemental Retreat Series” which explores different aspects of our being using Nature as a framework and lens for that discovery. SoulCare explores our inner being through the element of Earth, and teaches us to be fully grounded and present for, with and in ourselves, so that we may serve our highest potential in this life to benefit all beings everywhere.
Your yoga and dance instructor will be Jeneen Piccuirro.
- Day 1Arrival in MarrakeshParticipants will travel independently to Marrakesh, Morocco to be picked up at the airport. We'll rendezvous at our centrally located traditional riad in the evening for a group welcome meal at a nice local restaurant.
- Day 2Marrakesh City Orientation & Spa TreatmentA guided tour will take you through the enchanting medina of Marrakesh. In the afternoon we'll relax at a local spa. In the evening, we'll enjoy a group meal together.
- Day 3Marrakesh Food TourWe'll get acquainted with the wonderful world of Moroccan cuisine on this guided food tour. The other half of the day, you'll have free time on your own or accompany the guide to do shopping or more sightseeing.
- Day 4Marrakesh SightseeingWe'll explore more sights of Marrakesh with our guide and then have additional time to discover this extraordinary city on your own or escorted by our guide.
- Day 5-10Retreat at Kasbah du ToubkalAt the magnificent Kasbah du Toubkal we'll begin our 6 -day / 5-night transformational journey of deep Soul Care. Situated in Toubkal National Park, in the heart of the High Atlas Mountains, our spectacularly-located eco-retreat guest house will offer the perfect sanctuary for daily yoga, meditation, and dance. Our Kasbah offers a beautiful garden, on-site restaurant, private studio for our practices, traditional rooms, large rooftop terraces and balconies, and outstanding panoramic views of the High Atlas mountain range. Each day will include a customized guided hike through the traditional villages and landscape of the region, meditation/journaling, deep release yoga, soulful bellydance, gentle restorative practices and mindful community building within our group.
Accommodation in Marrakesh will be at a centrally-located traditional riad.
Accommodation for the retreat will be at Kasbah du Toubkal.
Kasbah du Toubkal is situated in the village of Imlil in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It has been designated as a National Geographic “Unique Lodges of the World”. Just 90 minutes from Marrakesh, the Kasbah is set on a hilltop in the Toubkal National Park below the towering flanks of Jbel Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. Imlil, and its surrounding valleys, is a world apart from the bustle of the city and a place of peace and seclusion. This award-winning boutique hotel offers 14 comfortable en-suite rooms with a delightful garden and large terraces offering unparalleled views of the surrounding mountains.
**prices based on double occupancy
Airport transfer is included and private transportation is provided to/from the Kasbah du Toubkal on check-in and check-out days.
Morocco Coast Add-on
Details coming soon.
Photo credits: Kasbah du Toubkal:
Alan Keohane via kasbahdutoubkal.com and Peter Jung Divine-Flow Instagram: @pete.jung
Cancellations and Refunds
If you must cancel your reservation for a tour and/or its extension, we will refund your payment, less the following fees per tour and/or extension:
Payment SchedulePayment in full is due 90 days before trip start date.
|Days Prior to Trip Start Date||Trip Cancellation Fee Per Person|
|31 – 60 days||50% of trip price|
|0-30 days||100% of trip price|
Payment in full is due 90 days before trip start date.
Yoga, Dance, & Meditation Instructor
Pioneer, visionary and artist, Jeneen Piccuirro leads creative, extraordinary classes, workshops, trainings, and events in the Washington, DC area, regionally, and abroad. Her joyful, loving approach will put you at ease even in the face of powerful and sometimes challenging personal work. Jeneen has been a dedicated artist, yogi, dancer, meditator and spiritual practitioner for more than 30 years. She has studied and trained in an amazing variety of modalities with many master teachers including Visual Arts, Sri Yoga, Pranayama, Pre-natal yoga, Bellydance, Tantric Dance, Mantra, Sound Healing, Subtle Energy Work, Chi Gong, Rites of Passage work, Girls Mentorship, and much more. Her superpower is weaving together multiple modalities into a seamless and cohesive unique offering that defies individual category but calls to mind the interconnectedness of many traditions and paths. She believes in supportive and nourishing practices that encourage you to explore the truth in the adage “less is more” and through this process, to come to more fully love and embrace your simply extraordinary life.